It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:11 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Why Ash is Stupid
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:56 pm 
There are various times at which ash seems he is extremely dumb, aswell as getting extremely lucky at every turn, what do you think his IQ is?

I personally say, quite literally, a -1, He could have had a lugia in the orange isles but he turned it down (what an idiot, huh??)

What do you think his IQ is? Please post your reason aswell.

Post subject: Re: Why Ash is Stupid
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:01 pm 
Beauty
Beauty

His iq is -50, he has encountered so many legendaries and hasn't cought one, Also he releases all his pokemon constantly, finally he is such a horrible trainer pikachu still sucks after a thousand battles. Basically he is the definiton epic fail.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:16 pm 
Yup, he is, he also talks like he has no nose and you can never tell what hes thinking because he never does a logical choice

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:06 am 
Scientist
Scientist

Skype Name: cometcool
Pikachu's moveset is fail.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:22 am 
✮ Honored Member ✮

POL Team: Axis
Ash is braindead. He releases all his pokemon, he has caught like 25/493 Pokemon, turns down legendaries, doesnt evolve pokemon, fail movesets, snotty voice, doesnt catch enough pokemon ( he has seen like 450 of em ) etc

His IQ is so low that I can't even write all the digits in one millenium!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:29 am 
Staff
Staff

Skype Name: firerush50
POL Team: Axis
Wow, Mudkip. I could think of many others with a low IQ level, but Ash isn't stupid. He's your typical main character.

Down on the west coast, they've got a sayin'. That if you ain't drinkin', then you ain't playin'.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:07 am 
Beauty
Beauty

FireRush wrote:
Wow, Mudkip. I could think of many others with a low IQ level, but Ash isn't stupid. He's your typical main character.

I have to disagree I've watched tons of animes and have read lots of manga, Ash's stupidity is only matched by Judau Ashta who is the stupidest main character in any gundam series ever, and any main character of digimon after the first season. Really and to make it worse Ash fails harder than the rest his goal of being a master is more like an impossible dream, really he should just settle down with one of the girls and pray his off spring is superior and can do what he can't. Gary is also retarded, he was miles ahead of ash for the most part, then lost.....HOW!? how the hell do you loose to Ash!? he fails the simplest battles. Example "Gathering of the four episode." Chrizard lost to Dusclops.....I'am sorry but yeah other than Sableye the ghosts aren't that powerful minus ShadowBall which I do think is a cheap attack, but dusclops didn't even have that, Also Dusclops isn't even fully evolved. Now on to ash's battle plan....steel wing....Case closed ash Epically Fails at Life.

Last edited by DarkPhantomX on Mon May 18, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:59 pm 
Pokemaniac
Pokemaniac

Skype Name: ryanxvalentine
Why Ash is stupid...HE DOESNT EVOLVE HIS POKEMON and he wonders why he loses to Paul and Gary. Electivire on Pikachu...yeah, good luck ash. He sends his strong pokemon back to Professor Oak and only uses them when he loses once then has a rematch and then goes back again. Ash never uses the same strategy twice, for example his iron tail and volt tackle combo in which he used at the end of the frontier saga was never seen again. He belives that thinking of your pokemon makes them stronger...that is why he comes on the back end of the fail wagon in every league match, such as Charizard vs Charmander, he could have so easily swapped it for his tauros or snorlax.

FAIL ASH IS FAIL.

Nihilism

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:10 pm 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

why ash isnt stupid....

he dosnt evolve pikachu girls dig pikachu better than richu pikachu has some awsome power anyways. He uses spin stratigy numerous times. But he does send most of his strong pokemon back to oak.

*p.s garys cool now and pauls just *badword**

Image Image
pokechao i found a Lucario hope u dont mind mudkip
mydragon plz visit he gets lonely
me - Click to Show/Hide

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:32 pm 
✮ Honored Member ✮

Skype Name: dhavok89
POL Team: Victorious Secret
Get out, FailRush. Ash is THE most idiotic main character in anime. Seriously, he fights fire types with his grass pokemon, he doesn't capture the Pokemon that would do him any good, and he doesn't ever use his head.

Also, to this kid above me. When did Ash ever get girls? Never, son.

Thanks, Misery.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next